I Want to Save Product – Subscription Rules and Cancellation Policy
These rules shall be governed by the AFROFIT CLUB terms and conditions, which are incorporated by reference and together these rules and the terms and conditions form a binding legal agreement.
- You are signing up for a subscription based service that will automatically renew on a monthly basis until you cancel your subscription in accordance with the cancellation policy below
- We may add, change or alter subscription products from time to time and if you are impacted by any of these changes you will be notified at your registered email address.
- The initial payment will be collected on the day of your subscription and then will automatically renew in 30-day intervals thereafter on a recurring basis
- The minimum subscription duration is three (3) months
- Should you wish to cancel your subscription for any reason (including but not limited to illness, injury, travel and leaving the country) during the initial three (3) months period then your card will be automatically charged for the full value of the three (3) months
- In the event you wish to pause your subscription for a period of 2 weeks due to illness, injury or travel then please refer to our Freeze Subscription policy below.
- Should you wish to cancel your subscription after the initial three (3) months period – from month four (4) onwards – then you can follow the below steps:
- Go to My Subscriptions under Profile
- Find the active subscription package you wish to cancel
- If your package is eligible for cancellation (has surpassed the initial three (3) months contract period) then you will find a “Cancel” button
- You will be prompted to re-confirm your cancellation and the reason why you wish to cancel
- Once the system has confirmed your cancellation, automatic payments will stop from the month after the cancellation: for example if your renewal is due on December 15th you may cancel until December 14th if you wish to avoid being charged on December 15th. If you cancel on Dec 16th then your payment will cease on January 15th.
Monthly sessions allocation:
- When subscribing you can select from a number of monthly session: 6,8,14, 16 and 20
- The number of session per month you have selected will be credited to your account on a monthly basis upon the collection of the automatic monthly payment which you have authorized on the app upon your initial purchase
- You must complete the usage of these sessions within 30 days of the date in which they are credited to your account
- Sessions which are not conducted within the 30-days period will expire and not be carried over into the next month
- For example: if you have purchased a 14 session monthly subscription pack and have only conducted 13 sessions then 1 session from your current month will expire on the 30th day
- Should you wish to pause your subscription due to illness, injury or travel then you are allowed one (1) freeze period of 2 weeks during the initial 3-months contract period.
- You can freeze your package by going to:
- Go to My Subscription in your app under Profile
- Find the active subscription package you wish to freeze
- If your package is eligible for a freeze (you have not used this feature before) then you will find a “freeze” button
- You will be asked to re-confirm your selection and the reason for your freeze before your package is paused for two weeks
- Your next payment will be automatically differed by two weeks
- During the freeze period you will not be able to train using your paused subscription package
- The freeze period will be available month four (4) onwards such that you can continue to receive a 2 week freeze period once each three (3) months
- Should your trainer travel during your subscription then you will be offered the option to either freeze your subscription until their return or to continue training with your active subscription with an alternative trainer.
- You may only have one (1) active subscription per account
- Subscriptions cannot be shared, transferred or sold for cash for any reason
- The company reserves the right to pause or cancel your subscription at any time for any reason it deems appropriate without prior notice to you
- There are strictly no refunds allowed for subscriptions – should you wish to cancel your subscription then you can review our cancellation policy.
I Want Flexibility Mechanism:
- You are signing up for a pay as you go based service. Your card will only be charged once (1) at the time of purchase.
- Your purchased package has an expiry date as set out in the table below. Once the package expires all sessions which have not been conducted will expire automatically from your app.
- To view your package details and expiry date you can visit my packages in the app at any time.
Cancellation & Refund policy:
- • You are entering into a commitment with AFROFIT CLUB for the purchase of a select number of sessions
- • Refunds are not allowed regardless of the reason you wish to cancel your package (including but not limited to illness, injury, travel and leaving the country).
- • In the event you wish to pause your package for a period due to illness, injury or travel then please refer to our Freeze Package policy below.
- When purchasing a package you can select from a number of sessions: 6, 14 or 20 across a variety of package types: solo, duo, kids, specialities (Dance Boxing, MMA & Yoga) and Programs by Team Leaders. We may add, change or alter products from time to time and if you are impacted by any of these changes you will be notified at your registered email address.
- The number of sessions you select must be conducted before the expiry date listed in the table below. The expiry is calculated from the date of the purchase of the package. You can refer to the email you received from us confirming your successful purchase as the date of commencement of the package.
- Once a package has expired it will be reflected as “expired” in your my packages page and any remaining sessions which are not conducted prior to the date will expire
- Expired sessions cannot be transferred to another package, account or exchanged for cash for any reason
- We understand that from time to time you may wish to pause your package due to unforeseeable illness, injury or travel.
- If you are eligible for the freeze, then you are allowed one (1) freeze period for a maximum 2 weeks per package purchased.
- The freeze period cannot be extended or split up into multiple periods once it has been granted.
- You can freeze your package by going and emailing us from your registered email address at email@example.com. Please provide us with:
- The reason you wish to freeze your account
- Proof of stated reason (plane ticket, doctors note etc.)
- Our customer service will revert within 2 working days to confirm if the freeze has been accepted
- Your package will automatically restart after the allocated freeze period has been completed
- During the freeze period you will not be able to train using your paused package
- Should your trainer travel during your package period then you will be offered the option to either freeze your subscription until their return or to continue training with your active package with an alternative trainer.
- You may have multiple active packages per account
- Packages cannot be shared, transferred or sold for cash for any reason
- The company reserves the right to pause or cancel your package at any time for any reason it deems appropriate without prior notice to you
- There are strictly no refunds allowed for packages – should you wish to freeze your package then you can review our cancellation policy.